The Women’s Foundation of Arkansas is seeking a summer intern to assist in the implementation of the board’s communications plan.
This intern will be working with WFA’s executive director and communications committee to implement a board-led communication plan through:
- Social media posts
- Promotion of events
- Updating collateral
- Some website updates
- Campaign reports
- Ability to work within a project scope
- Professional writing tone for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Smart-phone photography/editing
- Attention to detail
- Analytical reporting
- Team oriented
- Translating feedback into creative results
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign a plus
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus
- Small stipend offered
- In-office work
- Summer 2016
Send inquiries with resume and cover letter to Anna Beth Gorman.
Amanda is a WFA board member and founder of AMP•SEE Ideas. When not providing freelance communications and project management services to small businesses and nonprofits, she may be found promoting livable urban design, speaking up for equality & education, wandering about with her camera, or experimenting with local foods.