The purpose of the WEM Hub is to connect Black women-owned businesses to resources that can build and lead to greater economic mobility. As a participant in the WEM Hub cohort, Black women entrepreneurs will access tailored support services through a combination of online trainings and in person meetings, including:
- Expert advice from leading industry professionals surrounding topics such as accounting and financial management, business development, legal services, and more;
- Ongoing mentorship support and counsel;
- Peer to peer learning sessions;
- Communications, public relations, and marketing training;
- Leadership skill development;
- Opportunity to establish a relationship with participating financial institutions.
The WEM Hub also seeks to dismantle systems that act as barriers to scalability, growth, and sustainability for Black women entrepreneurs. To achieve that goal, the WFA will provide $5,000 in unrestricted grant funds for selected participants to help scale their businesses.
***You do not have to submit another application if you have already completed one through the Google Form that was shared on our social media platforms***